Below are 3 simple steps on how to post ads on facebook marketplace.
Step #1 go to your facebook account and login (you must be logged in to your facebook account).
Step#2 Next, On your browser type: www.facebook.com/marketplace
Step#3 on the right hand side click on POST
* You can only post 5 free ads a month. Your ads will stay online for 30 days.
Note: If you have more than one facebook account, you can post 5 ads to each account.
* Everytime you post, it will show up on your wall. If you like, you can go to your wall and delete the posts.
(Some people might have friends that don't mind seeing your post several times a day. Some people might have friends that don't like to see people posting 5 times a day).
* Once your done posting your 5 ads, make sure you login to your facebook account everyday to repost your add to the top of the page. It takes a few minutes to repost.
Instructions on how to post your ads to the top.
1. login to your facebook account.
* Next, go to marketplace. www.facebook.com/marketplace
Once your on marketplace, select “My Account”. Next,you will see your 5 listings.
2. Select Manage: Go to your first ad and click on Manage. You will then see your listings.
3. Select "Promote to the Top of Results" (this will keep your ad at the top of the listing).
Want more exposure?
If you have more than one facebook account, you can post 5 ads per account.